X-Ray Exam Chair, any other Standard Upholstery Color DNTLworks 4002
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- The exam chair is operated by a foot-pump hydraulic base and a lever-adjusted backrest.
- Superior construction with high-density foam.
- Reclining backrest has increased lumbar padding.
- Multi-position adjustable headrest.
- Sturdy footrest.
- Chair swivels 360 degrees and locks into the desired position.
- Standard upholstery colors are taupe and black. Other upholstery colors are available for an additional charge. Specification:
- Backrest Adjustment: 100 to 130 degrees supine.
- Maximum Load Weight: 500 Lbs.
- Shipping Size: 44" x 30" x 27".
- Shipping Weight: 111 Lbs.
- Size: 27" x 33" x 55" Adjustment Height 48" to 61".
- Weight: 42 Lbs Base.
- Weight: 47 Lbs Chair.
- Weight: 89 Lbs Total.
- The X-ray chair is used for X-rays of the upper extremities, where the patient must be stabilised to obtain correct images.
DntlWorks X-Ray Exam Chair
Write Your Own Review