Wave HV Syringe Introductory Kit SDI 8200000
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Spend $2000 on SDI's Composite or Riva GIC Refills, Get a Radii Xpert (#5600300) OR Radii Plus (#5600202) FREE!
Please Note: Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: email@example.com or fax 630-361-9222. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2023. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Purchases must be on one order to qualify for free goods. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the US only.
Features & Benefits:
- Wave is flowable for all your clinical situations.
- Wave HV syringe introductory kit:
- 4 x 1g syringes A2, B2, C2, OA2.
- 20 single use disposable tips.
- Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV contain specially treated nano-fillers to maximize polishability, wear resistance and strength.
- Ease of extrusion is improved with the addition of these specially treated nano-fillers.
- Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV are all visible on x-rays. This allows easy identification of secondary caries at the interface.
- Fluoride release:
- Fluoride's cariostatic effect enhances remineralization and inhibits enamel demineralization. In an aqueous environment, the fluoride ions in Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV diffuse from the resin into the surrounding tooth. This ionic movement is caused by oral fluid passing in and out of the resin and tooth, acting as a carrier for the fluoride ions.
- Compressive strength:
- Wave's, Wave MV's and Wave HV's high compressive strength values expand the suitability for multiple applications.
- Filler loading:
- Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV all have excellent wear profiles due to their high filler loading level.
- choice of 3 viscosities:
- The wide number of viscosities available in the Wave range ensures the clinician has a choice for all different clinical conditions.
- Natural fluorescence:
- Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV contain a fluorescent agent that ensures perfectly natural looking teeth under ultraviolet lights. No one will know!
- Tip length comparison:
- Wave's Complet tip length is 12.2mm, 40% longer than the alternative of 8.7mm. Wave's longer tip length allows more direct placement of the material into difficult to reach areas.
- Specialty shades:
- Wave's 14 shades are ideal for all anterior and posterior restorations: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, C2, C3, D3, OA2, incisal, gingival and bleach.
- Gingival shade is ideal for restoring cervical lesions in elderly patients. For teeth lighter than B1, Bleach shade is available.
- A semi-translucent shade, Incisal, is perfect as a final layer for composite restorations.
- Wave's UDMA resin system minimizes shrinkage and reduces post operative sensitivity.
- For use in just about every restoration:
- Class V restorations.
- Tunnel / air abrasion preparations.
- Pit and fissure sealants.
- Minimal Class I, II, III, IV restorations.
- Radiopaque cavity liners.
- Cervical abrasion/erosion lesions.
- Abfraction lesions.
- Implant seals.
- Incisal abrasions.
- Repair enamel defects.
- Minor core build-ups.
- Temporary crowns.
- Cement porcelain / ceramic / composite veneers.
- Splint mobile teeth.
- Attach fiber bridges.
- Restorations in deciduous teeth.
- Repair porcelain restorations.
- Block out undercuts in inlay / onlay / crown preparations.
- Cover stains.
- Adhering tooth jewelry.
- Ceramic inserts.
Write Your Own Review