VersaTemp® Temporary Crown and Bridge Resin, 50ml Refill, Shade A3 Sultan Healthcare 72060
Features & Benefits:
- VersaTemp temporaries gives you and your patients a unique opportunity to adjust the fit, color and shape of the temporary chairside, resulting in terrific provisionals and providing a blueprint for permanent restorations.
- A composite-based resin chemistry that provides superior strength and hardness for all of your routine restorative procedures.
- The ability to create high performance provisionals that look and feel like final restorations.
- 6 beautiful Vita-matched shades (AO-Bleach, A1, A2, A3.5, B1 and C2).
- A working time of 1.5 minutes and a setting time of 4 minutes.
- 5ml, 25ml and 50ml clog-proof, 1:1 cartridges that makes it easier to handle and dispense.
- Smaller mixing tips that reduce waste by up to 15%.
- Patient-friendly formula with no harmful heat generation.
- Can be accurately custom-characterized with the 6 stains in the LC Stain Kit.
- Provides a natural look and sheen when used with Gloss Cote light cure varnish.
- Technical Specifications:
- Dispensing: Automix
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Application Time: 30 seconds
- Mouth Removal Time: 1-2 minutes
- Setting Time: 3-4 Minutes (in matrix)
- Finishing: >4 minutes
- Flexural Strength: >70 MPa
- Compressive Strength: 205 MPa
- Max Setting Temp.:40°C
- Contains: 50ml Refill Kits 1-50ml Cartridge, 15 Mixing Tips, Shade A3.
- VersaTemp temporaries provide an accurate advance preview of the permanent restoration.
Write Your Own Review