Versa-Temp® 2 Temporary Crown and Bridge Resin, Shade A2, 1 x 50mL Cartridge + 15 Mixing Tips Sultan Healthcare 72056
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 4 single packs Versa-Temp® 2 Temporary Crown & Bridge Resin, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: To Redeem Sultan Free Goods: Purchase must be made from NDC Dental Dealer Members only (offers not available to Medical or Medplus Members) 1/1/2023 through 3/31/2023. Purchase must be made on ONE invoice. Invoices must be received no later than 4/30/2023 to claim free goods. To receive your free goods email the dealer invoice to: email@example.com Incomplete submissions will not be processed. Limit 5 redemptions of each offer per office. Offers valid in the United States only. Offers may not be combined with any other Dentsply Sirona offers, contracts or formulary agreements. All free goods fulfilled through Dentsply Sirona. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. HI and AK may not be not be eligible for free goods due to shipping restrictions. ©Dentsply Sirona Inc. All Rights Reserved. Promo Code RN2312
Features & Benefits:
- Versa-Temp® 2 Temporary Crown and Bridge Resin, Shade A2 is a high-strength, high-esthetic temporary crown & bridge resin with a natural fluorescence.
- It provides great handling and fast polishing without compromising on strength and speed.
- New Versa-Temp® 2 combines the superb performance and natural-looking aesthetics you want â for temporaries that set quickly, handle easily, look great and stay strong until the final crown or bridge arrives.
- Up to 70% stronger than leading competitors â 450 MPa compressive strength.
- 4-minute total set time.
- Simple to adjust and trim.
- Natural fluorescence.
- Easy to polish with an alcohol wipe (e.g., isopropyl).
- Available in shades A1, A2 and A3.
- It is available with 3-Point Flexural Strength: 141 MPs, 3-Point Flexural Strength (10 min): 100 MPa, Compressive Strength: 450 MPa, Flexural Modulus: 2500 MPa, Edge Stability: 1000 MPa, Setting Temperature: Max 3.6 F above mouth temperature.
- It is available in 50ml Cartridge, 15 Mixing Tips, Shade A2.
- Ideal for both anterior and posterior temporaries.
Write Your Own Review