UltraLite Portable Patient Chair with Scissors Base DNTLworks 4012
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- The UltraLite Portable Patient Chair is manufactured with a light-weight frame and reinforced steel hinges.
- Economy, portability, and basic design were the goals DNTLworks Equipment Corporation achieved when the UltraLite Patient Chair was created.
- This chair features and adjustable knee break and a backrest that can be manually positioned from 70 degrees upright to 180 degrees supine.
- The seat height may also be changed for convenience prior to admitting the patient. Set-up and fold-down are achieved quickly and easily.
- The UltraLite is ideal for the most rugged environments.
- They include missionary work, field hospitals, clinics, private home care nursing homes, military, and many other field applications.
- Options include armrest slings for elbow support, and headrest cushion.
- A soft-sided carrying case is also available for convenient storage and transportation.
- Light-weight frame.
- Comfortable rolled cushioning.
- Easy to clean, smooth upholstery.
- Easy set-up / fold-down.
- Manual backrest and seat adjustment.
- Optional armrest slings, headrest cushion, and soft-sided carrying case.
- UltraLite Portable Patient Chair with Scissors Base Specification:
- Folded Dimensions : 18.5" (47 cm) x 33.5" (85.1 cm) x 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Seat Adjustments : 17" to 22" (43.2 cm to 55.9 cm)
- Backrest: 70 degrees upright to 180 degrees supine.
- Weight: 40 lbs (16.4 Kg)
- For Professional Dental In-Office Purpose.
Write Your Own Review