Trusoft™ Resilient Denture Acrylic Relining Material, Powder Only - 3 oz. (85g) Bottle Harry J Bosworth Company 921251
|Manufacturer:||Harry J Bosworth Company|
Features & Benefits:
- Trusoft™ Resilient Denture Acrylic Relining Material, Powder Only is PEMA formulated, specifically designed as an intermediate liner for patients requiring a prolonged adjustment period prior to using a hard liner or denture base material.
- Its elasticity will ensure against pressure pain, tender ridges, sensitive areas, and irritated tuberosities.
- Trusoft™ is formulated to remain resilient for up to 30 days.
- Patient is ready for a permanent reline when he can exhibit control and acceptance with Trusoft™.
- Prior to using TruSoft™, spray TAC™ or apply liquid to denture to help facilitate the removal of TruSoft™.
- It is available in 3 oz (85g) Bottle.
- Recommended for use with: CoraCaine® and Masque™.
- Used for every patient as a precautionary measure, however it is especially necessary for patients who are slow to heal or sensitive to wearing a new denture.
Write Your Own Review