Trim® PEMA Temporary Resin Acrylic, Standard Kit Harry J Bosworth Company 921900
Features & Benefits:
- Trim® PEMA Temporary Resin Acrylic are leaders in temporary crown and bridge.
- Fast-setting, non-irritating PEMA formulated for extended use.
- The powder and liquid in each kit are identical in formula and the powders can be mixed to obtain specialty shades.
- The resin is dimensionally stable, will not distort when withdrawn from undercuts while setting.
- Trim® is available in two shades (light and dark) for greater diversity in achieving the perfect shade match for patients.
- Trim® Standard Kit Contains:
- 2 3 oz. (85g) Powders (1 Dark, 1 Light)
- 6 oz. (177ml) Liquid
- Mixing Ratio: 6.3 g of powder to 3 ml of liquid. This amount would make 9 full jacket crowns. Working time: 3-4 minutes.
- Recommended for use with: Glaze™, Masque™ and Pressure Pot.
- Additional bulk packaging available in 5lb, 10lb,& 25lb and custom. A case contains 20 Trim Standard kits.
- Used in temporary crown and bridge applications.
Write Your Own Review