Temporary Crown & Bridge Material, 76gm Cartridge & (10) T-Mixer Tips, Shade A2 Mydent Defend CB-9001
Features & Benefits:
- Defend Temporary Crown & Bridge is a syringeable bis-acryl composite.
- It is fast and accurate, especially when used in conjunction with a quality vinyl polysiloxane impression material such as DEFEND Super Hydrophilic VPS (Monophase).
- Works Better: Creates excellent temporary crowns, bridges, inlays/onlays and veneers with ease.
- Lasts Longer: Low shrinkage, low heat and a high compressive strength combine in a fast-setting provisional material that is second to none.
- Costs Less: The easy dispensing, MMA-free material provides consistent results that stack up to even the most expensive products on the market today.
- Available in A1 shade. All are delivered in 76g (50mL) cartridges designed to fit on a 10:1 style automix gun.
- Contains: 76gm 10:1 Cartridge & 10 T-Mixer Tips (wastes less material).
- For chairside provisional restorations.
- Do I need to bleed the cartridge prior to use?
Yes, every time.
- Which tips are best for the cartridge?
Crown and Bridge T-Mix Tips.
- How long does it take to set?
Total time is 5 minutes.
Write Your Own Review