SweepZone 310R Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems w/Remote Digital Timer, Drain & Mounting Rim L&R AG916
Special Order Item. 21-28 Day Delivery. Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- L&R's SweepZone® Recessed Systems with digital touch pad controls easily install into existing countertops and work areas to save valuable workspace.
- These models provide an efficient and convenient method for instrument cleaning & processing.
- SweepZone® recessed systems utilize simple inline connections that facilitate installation with most cabinet and Steri-Center Work Stations.
- L&R Manufacturing SweepZone® technology uses "Smart Circuit," a custom-engineered electronic component that creates Constant Power Output (CPO) for consistent, uniform cleaning.
- This technology incorporates Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), which enables SweepZone® Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems to sense cleaning loads, solution level and voltage fluctuations.
- L&R Ultrasonics SweepZone® cleaning systems automatically adjust to different conditions to create uniform cleaning power - eliminating hot spots and weak areas in the tank.
- This results in unsurpassed cleaning performance with every application.
- User friendly digital touch pad controls make it easy and convenient to set any of the five preset timer settings from a range of six to sixty minutes.
- Durable stainless steel housing and tank are corrosion resistant and long lasting.
- SweepZone® Systems:
- Use a special cleaning wave of +/- 2KHz energy that sweeps back and forth through the tank.
- Provide complete cavitation.
- Provide aggressive cleaning action.
- Are backed by our unprecedented 2 1/2-year warranty.
- SweepZone® 310R:
- SweepZone Technology insures optimum cleaning.
- Digital Touch Pad Controls for accuracy and clean ability.
- Available with Remote Digital Timer, Drain and Mounting Rim.
- Internal Tank Dimensions: 15.5" L x 9" W x 6" D.
- Generator Dimensions: 16.25" L x 10.13" W x 6.25" H.
- Tank Assembly Surface Cut Out Dimensions: 16 Â¼" W x 9 11/16" D Front to Back; 41.28 cm x 24.6 cm.
- Control Panel Dimensions: 4 7/8"W x 9 Â¾" H x 7"D including plug; 12.38 cm x 24.77 cm x 17.78 cm.
- Input power (Average watts, 117 VAC, 60 Hz): 300
- Tank Capacity: 3.25 Gallons, 12.3 Liters.
- Shipping Weight: 26 Pounds (11.7kg).
- SweepZone® 360R Recessed Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems w/Timer & Drain Provide complete cavitation and aggressive cleaning action.
Write Your Own Review