SweepZone 310 Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems w/Timer & Drain L&R AG910
Special Order Item. 21-28 Day Delivery. Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- L&R Manufacturing SweepZone technology uses "Smart Circuit," a custom-engineered electronic component that creates Constant Power Output (CPO) for consistent, uniform cleaning.
- This technology incorporates Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), which enables our SweepZone Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems to sense cleaning loads, solution level and voltage fluctuations.
- L&R Ultrasonics SweepZone cleaning systems automatically adjust to different conditions to create uniform cleaning power - eliminating hot spots and weak areas in the tank.
- This results in unsurpassed cleaning performance with every application.
- User friendly digital touch pad controls make it easy and convenient to set any of the five preset timer settings from a range of six to sixty minutes.
- Durable stainless steel housing and tank are corrosion resistant and long lasting.
- SweepZone® Systems:
- Use a special cleaning wave of +/- 2KHz energy that sweeps back and forth through the tank.
- Provide complete cavitation.
- Provide aggressive cleaning action.
- Are backed by our unprecedented 2 1/2-year warranty.
- SweepZone® 310:
- Timer and drain come standard. Fan cooled.
- Perfect size for growing dental/medical practices. Also available in a recessed version (310R).
- Input Watts @ 117 Vac 60 Hz is 400.
- Amps: 3.419.
- Tank Capacity: 3.25 gallons, 12.3 liters.
- Overall Dimensions: 16.5" x 10" x 12.13".
- Internal Tank Dimensions: 15.5" L x 9" W x 6" D.
- Shipping Weight: 26 Pounds (11.8 kg).
- SweepZone® 310 Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems w/Timer & Drain Provide complete cavitation and aggressive cleaning action.
Write Your Own Review