Super Hydrophilic VPS Impression Material, Monophase Body, Regular Set, 4x50 mL cartridges/bx, 4 bx/cs Mydent Defend VP-9005
Features & Benefits:
- Super Hydrophilic Vinyl Polysiloxane Impression Material (VPS) is a High performance (H.P) cartridge system available in regular and fast set.
- All viscosities are available.
- Exceeds ISO 4380 standard which will help eliminate retakes.
- Works Better: Contains wetting agents that enhance the hydrophilic properties during impression taking that allow the material to displace moisture, resulting in extremely accurate impressions.
- Lasts Longer: Excellent tear strength, will not deform or cause tissue inflammation allowing you to concentrate on taking the perfect impression.
- Costs Less: The superior formula saves on "re-takes" and is still about half the cost of the leading competitor.
- Monphase Regular Set include 4 Cartridge per box.
- Available in Purple color.
- Used for dental and gingiva impressions that enable a dentist to capture highly accurate impressions that resist distortion and tearing when being removed.
- VPS impressions allow for better fitting restorations.
- Why isn't the material setting?
This is often caused by not bleeding the material before inserting the tip, resulting in an improper mix to come out of the gun.
- Is it Gluten free?
- Will temperature affect the set time for the material?
Yes. Heat accelerates the set time and cold slows down the set time.
- What color is it?
- Light Body - Yellow
- Medium Body - Buff
- Monophase Body - Purple
- Heavy Body - Rose
- Putty - DK Blue
- Do you need to bleed the cartridge?
Yes, prior to attaching to the mixing tip.
- How long does it take to set?
- Light Body â 1:00 set time.
- Medium Body â 1:00 set time.
- Monophase Body â 1:00 set time.
- Heavy Body â 1:00 set time.
- Putty â 2:00 set time.