Super Etch Syringe, 12gm, with 25 Tips SDI 8100052
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy $2000 SDI Restorative Products, Get a Radii Plus OR Radii Xpert Free!*
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2022. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the continental US States only, Alaska & Hawaii. *PROMO CODE: Q2RSBUNDLE. Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: email@example.com or fax 630-361-9222
Features & Benefits:
- Super Etch 37% wt phosphoric acid etchant for enamel and dentin.
- Easily controlled Super Etch gel flows under direction, not under gravity.
- Super etch 37% promotes strong bonding.
- Super Etch 12g syringe:
- 1 x 9.6mL (12g) syringe.
- 25 single use disposable tips.
- 37% wt phosphoric acid:
- 30 to 40% wt phosphoric acid optimally etches in 15 to 20 seconds. Lower concentrations require longer contact time, unnecessarily delaying procedures.
- No interference with adhesive:
- Super Etch inorganic silica gel thickener is no obstacle to the adhesive. Other etchants block adhesives with a wax-like polymer residue which can inhibit penetration and bonding.
- Thixotropic gel:
- Super Etch non-slump gel offers precise placement. Agitate the gel to lower its viscosity.
- Dye free Etchant:
- A clear dye free 37% liquid etchant is also available for patients who suffer dye allergies.
- Blue tint gel:
- High visibility for precise placement.
- Super Etch:
- Super Etch creates micropores in the enamel surface and removes the smear layer to unblock dentinal tubules. It promotes adhesive resin penetration and resin tag formation.
- Super Etch is vital for the restoration's mechanical retention.
- Super Etch Low Viscosity (LV):
- LV is specialized for sealants with a half gel / half liquid formulation.
- Super Etch LV's high flowability achieves greater acid surface contact for deeper etchant penetration into pits and fissures. The deeper acid penetration strengthens the mechanical bond and the retention success of the sealant. Ideal for SDI's Conseal f and all other sealants.
- Super Etch syringes:
- Super Etch offers an easy to use, leak free syringe. Direct extrusion facilitates faster procedures, economical dispensing and easier access into difficult to reach areas.
- Super Etch syringe tips:
- Super Etch LV tips - 27 gauge pre-bent for minute pit and fissure crevasses. Super Etch tips - 23 gauge straight tips.
- In conjunction with all:
- Glass ionomers.
- To clean.
Write Your Own Review