Steigmann Kit, 16 instrument, US Hu-Friedy STEIGKIT
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy any 3 Surgical Hand Instruments (mix and match), Get 1 at no additional charge(2)!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Canada. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products with the exception of IMS™ Cassettes. To GET your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated July 1 - September 30, 2022 indicating the required Buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by October 31, 2022. 1) Limited to select cassettes. 2) Equal or lesser value. Promo Code 3045.
Features & Benefits:
- The kit is designed to split soft tissue. The soft tissue splitters allow the separation of different layers of soft tissue necessary in different surgical goals.
- Separates: mucosa from periosteum, epithelium from connective tissue, different layers of soft tissue.
- Separating mucosa from the underlying periosteum for tension free coverage of bone graft. A mucoperiosteal flap is not flexible due to the structure of the periosteum.
- Mucosa is flexible. By separating mucosa from the underlying periosteum the flap becomes flexible and allows tension free closing of the flap in conjunction with bone graft (horizontal and vertical).
- Prepare a full mucoperiosteal flap up to the MGJ (mucogingival juntion), then starting at the MGJ start splitting the periosteum only (0.2-0.5 mm with the first instrument TKSTEIG2) from the inside of the flap with side moves (MD).
- Separating mucosa from the underlying periosteum with the second instrument (TKSTEIG) after initial periosteal incision. The moves are sideways (MD) keeping the instrument parallel to the bone surface.
- Separated epithelium from underlying mucosa for FGG (free gingival graft)
- The separation technique is made in a structured way with the use of instruments in a determinate sequence.
- This allows for split thickness - "mucosal detachment" even in cases of thin biotype:
- Ability to fix flap to optimal position with the help of periosteal sutures for APF.FGG
- Preparation for "steipod" by detaching the mucosa from the underlying periosteum.
- Periodontal pocket elimination.
- Thin marginal bone can be protected by periosteum - connective tissue site.
- It is useful in periodontology, mucogingival surgery, plastic surgery and oral & maxillofacial surgery.
Write Your Own Review