Stae Refill, 5mL Bottle SDI 8100201
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Stae is a fluoride releasing single component dentin/ enamel total etch adhesive system, designed for direct bonding.
- Stae completely and homogeneously infiltrates the hybrid layer to ensure superior bonding to the tooth.
- Stae Bottle refill contains 1 x 5mL Stae bottle.
- One bottle system:
- Stae combines both primer and adhesive in one bottle to simplify the technique and decrease patient chair time.
- Fluoride release:
- Fluoride's cariostatic effect enhances remineralization and inhibitsenamel demineralization. In an aqueous environment, the fluoride ions in Stae diffuse from the resin into the surrounding tooth. This ionic movement is caused by oral fluid passing in and out of the resin and tooth, acting as a carrier for the fluoride ions.
- Bonds to moist and dry tooth surfaces:
- Stae's carrier solvent is a mixture of acetone and water. The acetone carries Stae deep into the demineralized dentin and the water re-moistens any dry dentin.
- Dental Advisor rating:
- Stae is a highly recommended adhesive system designed for composite, compomer, and porcelain bonding. It received an 86% rating.
- Complete and consistent hybridization:
- SEM observations of the Stae adhesive system revealed hybridization at the dentin-resin interface. The hybrid layer appears well developed with a uniform thickness of around 3 to 4 microns.
- Stae's well infiltrated hybrid layer, compared to the other brands below, illustrates Stae's complete sealing of the dentinal tubules, minimizing post operative sensitivity.
- Intimate adaptation of the interdiffused resin to the remaining sound tooth structure and uniform image density.
- There are no gaps or voids visible within the hybrid layer. Such a characterization has previously been associated with adhesive systems with durable clinical success.
- With the Optibond Solo* adhesive, a less well defined hybrid layer resulted. Within the layer are areas void of resin interdiffusion.
- Non Bis-phenol A:
- Stae avoids the Bis-phenol A hormonal imbalance controversy, as it does not contain the related BisGMA resin.
- High bond strength:
- Stae's complete hybridization of the resin into the demineralized dentin results in high bond strength.
- No voids:
- Stae's hybrid layer is continuous with the residual dentin layer with no evidence of separation or voids.
- Complete seal:
- Stae's hybrid layer is very uniform with no variation in staining which represents a uniform interdiffusion of adhesive resin into the demineralized layer. The collagen framework appears totally encapsulated with resin.
- Intact collagen:
- Collagen fibrils within the hybrid layer show evidence of complete banding with no signs of denaturing or loss of structural integrity.
- All direct restorative composites Compomers
- Composite / Ceramic+ / Metal+ / Porcelain+ Repairs.
- +Bonding surface requires pre-treatment with a silane primer.
Write Your Own Review