Spore Defense 360 Cleaner Disinfectant, 128 oz, 4/cs Clorox Healthcare 32122
Features & Benefits:
- Clorox Healthcare® Spore Defense™ Cleaner Disinfectant Kill C. difficile spores in hard-to-reach places with Spore Defense™ Cleaner Disinfectant and the Clorox® Total 360® System.
- With low odor and broad surface compatibility, this new sporicidal solution can be used throughout the facility.
- The first sporicidal solution available through the Clorox® Total 360® System, Clorox Healthcare® Spore Defense™ kills C. diff in 5 minutes and 38 additional bacteria, viruses and fungi in 1 minute.
- This low-fragrance bleach is even safe to use in sensitive patient settings. By using Spore Defense™ with the Clorox® Total 360® System, hospitals can rest assured that they are killing C. diff spores in the spots that were missed during manual cleaning. Efficacy:
- Kills C. diff in 5 minutes and 38 additional bacteria, viruses and fungi in 1 minute
- Tested and proven to be compatible on all common healthcare surfaces
- Low odor, no added fragrance
- Ready-to-use, one-step cleaner disinfectant
- Spores kill time: Clostridium difficile - 5 min.
- Bacteria kill time: Coxsackievirus Type B3, Enterovirus EV D-68, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Human Adenovirus Type 5, Influenza virus Type B, Murine Norovirus, Mumps Virus - 1 min.
- Fungi kill time: Candida glabrata - 1 min, Candida albicans - 2 min, Trichophyton interdigitale (Athlete's Foot Fungus), Aspergillus brasiliensis - 5 min.
- Clorox Healthcare® Spore Defense™ Cleaner Disinfectant was designed for use through the Clorox® Total 360® System and is EPA-approved to kill C. difficile spores and 38 additional pathogens in healthcare settings. The Quick and Easy Solution to Help Prevent HAIs:
- Only 50%of surfaces in hospital operating or patient rooms are effectively disinfected.
- 85%of wheelchairs in hospital are contaminated with Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA.
- More than 50%of beds and mattresses are contaminated with MRSA, and 92%of privacy curtains are contaminated one week after laundering.
- Quantity per Unit - 128 fl. oz. bottle.
- Unit Quantity per Case - 4 per case.
- Active Ingredient - Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Toxicity Signal Word - Caution.
- HMIS Rating - 0-0-0-X.
- Long-Term Care Facilities.
- Dialysis Clinics.
- Doctor's Offices.
- Nursing Homes.
- Patient Rooms.
- Operating Rooms.
- Patient Transport Equipment.
- Emergency Vehicles.
- Isolation Areas.
- Emergency Rooms.
Kill C. diff with Clorox Healthcare® Spore Defense™ and Clorox® Total 360®
Write Your Own Review