Sparkle™ Prophy Angles, Purple Soft Cup, 100/bx Crosstex TPASSC1
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3, Get 1 Free!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products. To get your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated April 1 – June 30, 2023 (purchase must be from an authorized HuFriedyGroup distributor) indicating the required buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DentaPure™ Cartridges, Crosstex™ Surgical N95 Respirators, and Crosstex™ Surgical Face Masks, Accutron Nasal Masks, Crosstex maxVac Plus HVE Tips, Crosstex Barrier Chair Sleeves And Crosstex Barrier Film w/Finger-Lift Edge, Hu-Friedy Hand Essentials Soap, Sanitizer, and Lotion Products, and Sterillium(R) Comfort Gel no charge products will automatically ship with your order from our participating authorized distributors. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by July 31, 2023. 1) Equal or lesser value. 2) Applicable to DP365B Only. 3) While supplies last.
Features & Benefits:
- Sparkle™ Prophy Angle is a 360° improvement over other rotating prophy angles.
- After consulting with hundreds of hygienists about what they liked and disliked about most prophy angles, Crosstex created Sparkle – a smoother-running prophy angle with a brighter, more visible body and higher contrast soft cups.
- Patented 2nd Generation Beveled Gear Design for Superior Performance.
- Patented beveled gear design runs vibration-free/noise-free.
- Sparkle™ Prophy Angle are created with hygienists' feedback.
- Flared cup design improves subgingival access and reduces spatter, minimizing cross-contamination.
- Light colored angle with dark colored cup provides greater visibility.
- Smooth Running.
- Vibration Free.
- No Noise.
- No Over-Heating.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Available with Soft Cup, Purple.
- Instructions for Use:
- Connect this polishing angle to a slow speed handpiece/attachment. (Optimal speed is 3500 RPM at 30-35 psi. Do not run above 4000 RPM).
- Seat angle and secure with tightening mechanism.
- This polishing angle is a single use item. Discard after a single use on one patient.
- Discard in accordance with local and national regulations.
- Single use item, discard after a single use on one patient. Contamination could occur if reused.
- Allow greater access and reduced hand fatigue.
Write Your Own Review