seT Capsules, Shade A1, 50/bx SDI 8805001
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- seT is a self etching, self adhesive, resin cement, designed for final cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based restoratives.
- seT 50 Capsules are available in Shade A1.
- seT chemically bonds to tooth structure and all types of core material.
- seT is available in capsules and a paste/paste automix syringe system (seT PP).
- seT & seT PP SDI's top rated cement, seT now available in syringes.
- Proprietary ionglass™ filler:
- seT utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI's range of dental cements.
- seT releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
- Detectable on x-ray radiographs, seT is great for recalls when margins are regularly checked for integrity.
- No Bisphenol A or HEMA:
- seT does not contain any Bisphenol A (including its derivatives) or HEMA. Use this product on your patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- Fast and easy:
- seT is an all in one luting cement. It etches, bonds and fills with just the one component. Simply apply seT and seat your restoration. seT produces a low film thickness and fluidity to seat cemented restorations.
- High fluoride release:
- seT's free movement of fluoride provides benefits to the tooth.
- Fluoride plays several significant roles in any caries - prevention program. These include the formation of fluorapatite, which is more acid resistant than hydroxyapatite.
- Fluorapatite is harder than other tooth minerals. It helps to provide protection from tooth decay.
- Dual cure:
- Designed to combine the advantages of light curing and self curing, seT is the ideal luting cement for most of your cementation needs^.
- Minimal to no post- operative sensitivity:
- seT does not require separate etching and washing. The smear layer remains intact to protect the tooth. This dramatically reduces, if not eliminates, post-operative sensitivity.
- Extensive colour range:
- seT is available in 5 shades: Translucent, A1, A2, OA3 and Opaque White. The large variety of shades helps maximise aesthetics.
- Cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based inlays, onlays, bridges and crowns.
- Cementation pins, posts and screws
Write Your Own Review