Septoject® Sterile Single Use Dental Needle 25G Long 100/bx 10 bx/cs Septodont 01-N1252
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 4, Get 1 Free! (no mix/match)
Please Note: Offers valid April 1 through June 30, 2023. Not to be combined with any other offers and are subject to change. Promotional offers are stocked and shipped with your order by your dealer. Questions about Septodont products? Call friendly customer service team at 800-872-8305 or visit septodontusa.com to learn more.
Features & Benefits:
- Septoject Needles 25 G Long are sterile, single-use and Pre-threaded plastic hub needles.
- Less trauma to the tissue achieved through a triple-bevel needle, a polished & siliconized canula and an excellent flexibility of the needle.
- High grade surgical stainless steel tubing to reduce risk of breakage.
- Triple beveled needle is siliconized to help ensure a smooth motion during injection and maximize patient comfort.
- Unlike metal hub needles, Septoject's plastic hub will not damage syringe hubs.
- Pre-threaded for easy, straight attachment onto the syringe.
- Septoject Needles with Bevel Indicator help to orient the needle for different injections.
- For routine administration of local anesthetics.
Write Your Own Review