Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive Refill Vial Etchant Syringe 3M™ ESPE™ 41258
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: You can redeem for your bonus goods by email. Refer to the instructions below. Proof of purchase on one 3M Oral Care Authorized Distributor invoice with order dated January 1 – March 31, 2023 is required (multiple invoices are accepted from a single purchase order when order cannot ship complete). Redeem by April 30, 2023. Offers cannot be combined with other special offers (e.g., DentaCheques). Offer void if purchased product is returned. Bonus goods can only be returned within 30 days of ship date. * Bonus good must be of equal or lesser value of lowest price of purchased products.
Item is considered HAZMAT and cannot ship via Air or to AK, GU, HI, PR, VI.
Features & Benefits:
- Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive is a single-bottle adhesive solution offers high bond strength with one simple application technique and a quick 35-second adhesive application time.
- Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive has consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentins.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity.
- Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive is effective on all surfaces.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- No refrigeration needed.
- Store at room temperature for two years.
- Flip-top vial and unit-dose delivery.
- 3M Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive is an improved, easy-to-place etchant.
- Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive Refill includes 1 - 5ml vial of adhesive.
- Bonding light-cured composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations.
- Root surface desensitization.
- Sealing of dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- Protective varnish for glass ionomer restorative materials.
- Repair of composite or compomer restorations.
- Bonding sealants.
- Bonding veneers with 3M™ RelyX™ Veneer Cement.
- Adhesive/primer for chemical adhesion when bonding zirconia, alumina, metal or glass ceramic restorations.
- Intraoral repair of existing indirect restorations.
- Bonding self- or dual-cure core build-up materials and resin cements (with 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- Sealing of dentin prior to temporization for indirect restoration placement.
3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive Switch with Confidence
3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive Why Only One Adhesive
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive Introduction
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive - Selective Etch Technique
Write Your Own Review