Sanitex Plus® Wipes, 8" x 14", X-Large, 65/tub, 6 tub/cs Crosstex SANXLC2
Features & Benefits:
- SaniTex Plus™ Germicidal Disposable Wipe IS EPA registered: bactericidal, virucidal.
- Multiple Uses - Ideal for use in alternate care settings and dental offices on a broad range of hard, non-porous surfaces and equipment.
- Broad Spectrum - Effective against 16 microorganisms including bloodborne pathogens, viruses and bacteria
- Color/Scent: White/ Mild Alcohol Scent.
- Available in 8 x 14" X-Large size.
- This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body.
- Directions For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To Dispense Wipes: Remove lid and discard inner seal from canister. Find center of wipe roll, remove first wipe for use, twist corner of next wipe into a point and thread through the hole in the canister lid. Pull through about one inch. Replace lid. Dispense remaining wipes as necessary by pulling out at an angle. When not in use keep center cap of lid closed to prevent moisture loss.
- Deodorizing and Disinfecting:
- To disinfect non food contact surfaces only: Use a wipe to remove heavy soil as needed. Unfold a clean wipe and thoroughly wet surface. Allow surface to remain wet for a full three (3) minutes. Use additional wipe(s) if needed to assure continuous three (3) minute wet contact time. Let air dry.
- Ultrasound transducers and probes: For use on external surfaces of ultrasound transducers and probes only. To disinfect: Pre-clean gel from external surface of ultrasound transducer or probe to be disinfected by using a clean washcloth. Then thoroughly wet the probe with a towelette. Allow surface to remain wet for a full three (3) minutes. Use additional wipe(s) if needed to assure continuous three (3) minute wet contact time. Let air dry.
- Special Instructions For Cleaning And Decontamination Against Hiv-1, Hepatitis B Virus (Hbv) And Hepatitis C Virus (Hcv) Of Surfaces/Objects Soiled With Blood/Body Fluids:
- Personal Protection: When using this product, wear disposable protective gloves, protective gowns, face masks, and eye coverings when handling HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), HBV or HCV infected blood or body uids.
- Cleaning Procedure: All blood and other body uids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before disinfection by the germicidal wipe. Open, unfold first germicidal cloth to remove heavy soil.
- Disposal Of Infectious Materials: Dispose of used towelette in accordance with local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using toilet.
- FIRST AID: If in eye: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open ame. Do not use on natural marble, windows, unpainted wood, brass, clear plastic or colored grout.
- STORAGE AND DISPOSAL Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Storage: Do not store near heat or open ame. When not in use keep center cap of lid closed to prevent moisture loss. Towelette Disposal: Do not reuse towelette. Dispose of used towelette in trash. Do not ush in toilet. Container Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse and o er for recycling. If recycling is not available, put in trash collection.
- SANITEX® is a registered trademark of Crosstex International, Inc.
- This product may be used to preclean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection.
Write Your Own Review