RTR+ 40/60 Synthetic Bone Substitute, 0.5cc Syringe, 1/bx Septodont 01S0540
Special Order Item, 14-21 Day Delivery, item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- RTR+ 40/60 Synthetic Bone Substitute 0.5cc Syringe is ideal osteogenic matrix: designed through a special manufacturing process.
- Fully synthetic.
- Sterile and fully resorbable. Hydroxyapatite & β-Tricalcium phosphate are both fully resorbable.
- This micro & macroporous structure mimics human bone.
- Offers a high success rate with no risk of disease associated.
- Will gradually generate new natural bone.
- Biphasic formulations associating the very bioactive β-Tricalcium Phosphate and the stable Hydroxyapatite that allows resorption at the right pace which leads in the creation of a new strong and qualitative bone.
- Two formulations available allowing you to manage the pace of your bone grafting procedures.
- A proprietary micro and macroporous structure setting for an appropriate scaffold and allowing cellular colonization.
- Bioactive and osteoconductive material providing a matrix for new bone growth.
- R.T.R.+ 40/60 (40% β-Tricalcium Phosphate / 60% Hydroxyapatite) - One 0.5cc syringe.
- RTR+ is a bone graft material intended to be used to reconstruct bony loss or bone gaps in maxillofacial applications.
- Following tooth extractions.
- Following intrabony/periodontal/peri-implants defects.
- Ridge augmentations.
- Sinus lifts.
- Cystic cavity fillings.
Write Your Own Review