Rok Syringe Refill - Shade C2 Extra Light Gray, 4g Syringe SDI 8500011
Features & Benefits:
- Rok can be placed like an amalgam. The exceptional packable heavy body nature of Rok means the use of a conventional amalgam condenser is possible.
- Rok Syringe Refill contains 1 x 4g Rok syringe in C2 Extra Gray Shade.
- Color range:
- Rok's shades are ideal for all posterior restorations.
- A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, C2.
- Compressive strength:
- A high compressive strength enhances longevity of a composite by withstanding mastication forces. Rok's optimum filler level maximizes strength.
- Low shrinkage:
- Rok exhibits low polymerization shrinkage.
- Utilizing longer resin chains with fewer monomer links, Rok has a very low shrinkage.
- Lower shrinkage minimizes sensitivity and microleakage; an effective seal against microleakage decreases the potential for secondary caries development.
- Bond strength:
- Stae, a fluoride releasing single component bonding agent, exhibits uniform bonding to the tooth structure with no gaps or voids visible within the hybrid layer.
- High filler level:
- Rok's high filler level of glass particles maximizes strength, whilst minimizing wear and shrinkage.
- Posterior restorations.
- Sandwich technique with lass ionomers.
- Cusp build up.
- Core build up.
Write Your Own Review