Riva Silver Capsules, 50/pk SDI 8670008
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 2, Get 1 Riva Applicator 2 (SDI Part number 5545013)!
- Spend Over $2000 on SDI Composite (Luna, Aura range) or Riva Range (50 Capsules) and receive 1 Jar of SDI Alloy.
- Spend Over $500 on SDI Composite (Luna, Aura range) or Riva Range (50 Capsules) and receive 1 Box of SDI Alloy.>/li>
Please Note: Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated January 1st - March 31st, 2023. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Purchases must be on one order to qualify for free goods. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the US only.
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Riva silver is Mercury free, fluoride releasing, silver restorative.
- Riva Silver Capsules are available in a Pack of 50.
- Proprietary ionglassTM technology:
- Riva Silver utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. Ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI's range of dental cements.
- Riva Silver releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
- Light colour:
- The light grey colour of Riva Silver requires minimal masking when used under aesthetic restorations.
- Easy handling:
- Riva Silver's condensable nature allows the operator to quickly and easily place the restoration. Riva Silver can be packed using an amalgam condenser.
- Perfect for non-compliant patients:
- Riva Silver is the ideal restorative in situations where patient compliance and moisture control are difficult. Riva Silver is extremely easy and quick to use.
- Great for core buildups:
- Riva Silver is an excellent material for core buildups. Its high early compressive and bond strength properties ensure favourable core buildup conditions.
- High early strength:
- Riva Silver's high compressive strength minimises the risk of fracture in the critical early stages after the restoration has been placed.
- High radiopacity:
- The addition of metal particles into the cement substantially increases radiopacity.
- Riva Silver is easily differentiated on radiographs from that of tooth structure allowing easy diagnosis of early lesions.
- High fluoride release:
- Riva Silver's free movement of fluoride provides benefits to surrounding and adjacent tooth surfaces. Fluoride is held within the glass matrix without being bound by the structure. If the level outside the matrix is lower, then fluoride ions are released.
- Conversely, if the fluoride level is higher (eg. from topical fluoride) then fluoride will recharge the glass ionomer matrix. Riva Silver has the ability to be recharged with fluoride from external sources, providing long term protection against recurrent carries.
- Riva Silver is great for treating high caries-risk patients as part of an overall treatment plan for maximum care.
- No additional mixing step:
- The benefits of using Riva Silver capsules are obvious. However, if using the powder / liquid system, no separate adding and mixing of alloy into the powder is required.
- The alloy component of Riva Silver is pre-mixed into the powder bottle.
- Riva Silver is available in capsule and powder / liquid systems. The unique SDI patented capsule system completely activates to achieve a smooth and reproducible mix every time.
- With excellent tooth adhesion, sustained fluoride release and high compressive strength, Riva Silver is useful for a wide range of restorative applications.
- Small Class I and II restorations.
- Deciduous teeth restorations.
- Geriatric restorations.
- Intermediate restorative and base material for Class I and II cavities using the sandwich technique.
- Class V restorations in non-aesthetic situations.
- Core build ups.
- Temporary fillings.
- Restorations where radiopacity is desirable.
- Restorative in the field using the ART technique.
- Temporary endodontic fillings.
Write Your Own Review