Riva Protect – White Caps (white shade), Regular Set, 50/bx SDI 8690000
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*
- Spend $2000 on SDI Restorative Products, Get Your Choice of Radii Plus OR Radii Xpert Curing Light Free!**
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2022. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the continental US States only, Alaska & Hawaii. *PROMO CODE: Q2RIVAB2G1, **PROMO CODE: Q2RSBUNDLE. Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: email@example.com or fax 630-361-9222
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Riva protect is the ultimate glass ionomer surface protector, sealant and liner.
- Riva Protect Capsule Regular set contains 50 x Riva Protect white Capsules.
- Great protector for partially erupted teeth:
- Riva Protect immediately guards the pits, fissures and tooth surfaces of partially erupted teeth from caries development. These teeth are the most vulnerable and moisture control can be difficult.
- Perfect for caries-challenged patients:
- Riva Protect is the ideal product for caries-challenged patients - it adheres directly to the tooth, strengthens the underlying tooth structure and effectively seals the tooth from harmful bacteria and acids.
- ACP Technology:
- ACP (amorphous calcium phosphate)is a nanoparticle filler additive that can be easily absorbed by the tooth structure.
- ACP supercharges the natural remineralisation effects of glass ionomer cements.
- ACP is made from the same materials as natural tooth enamel, but is in a form that makes it easy to be absorbed.
- ACP adds extra calcium and phosphate to the tooth interface, which combines with fluoride from the glass in Riva Protect to reform the natural tooth structure!
- Low viscosity:
- The ideal low viscosity allows Riva Protect to quickly flow over surfaces and penetrate deeply into pits and fissures.
- A recognised cause of pit and fissure sealant failure is an inability to seal. The tight seal and self adhesive nature of Riva Protect optimises retention and eliminates the space required for bacteria to grow.
- Proprietary ionglassTM filler technology:
- Riva Protect utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI's range of dental cements.
- Riva Protect releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
- Choice of setting times:
- The capsules are available in regular or fast setting times. The powder / liquid sets are available in regular set.
- Pink or White:
- Riva Protect is available in pink or white shades. Some clinicians prefer a white shade for a more natural looking restoration. Others prefer to be able to identify the material easily after the restoration has been placed.
- Special Indications:
- With its superb fluoride releasing and remineralisation abilities, Riva Protect is fabulous for use as a liner. For orthodontists, this is a great material for bite openings.
- Moisture tolerant:
- Riva Protect can be placed in a moist or dry environment. Unlike when using resin sealants, moisture control is not an issue.
- Self adhesive:
- Like all glass ionomer cements, Riva Protect chemically bonds to the tooth surface without the need of an adhesive.
- The unique nanotechnology filler additive in Riva Protect, ACP (Amorphous Calcium Phosphate [Ca3(PO4)2] further enhances remineralisation.
- Root / tooth surface protection
- Hypersensitivity prevention.
- Temporary fillings.
- Temporary endodontic fillings.
- Bite openings (for orthodontists).
Write Your Own Review