Riva Luting Powder/Liquid Kit SDI 8650508
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Riva Luting is a conventional, self curing, glass ionomer luting cement designed for final cementation of metal based restorations. It chemically bonds to metal substrates and the tooth.
- Riva luting is glass ionomer luting cement with fabulous fluoride release.
- Riva Luting Powder/Liquid Kit:
- 35g Riva Luting Powder Bottle.
- 25g (24.3mL) Riva Luting Liquid Bottle.
- Proprietary ionglassTM filler technology:
- Riva Luting utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI's range of dental cements.
- Riva Luting releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition.
- Proven antimicrobial effect:
- Compared to other materials such as fluoride releasing resin cements, Riva Luting has proven antimicrobial activity against three cariogenic bacteria: Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus sobrinus and Lactobacillus.
- One simple colour:
- Riva Luting is available in a universal light yellow shade.
- High flexural strength:
- High flexural strength enhances longevity of a glass ionomer luting cement by withstanding mastication forces.
- Riva Luting's high flexural strength increases its durability in the oral environment and long term ability to retain indirect restorations.
- High fluoride release:
- Riva Luting's free movement of fluoride provides benefits to the tooth. Fluoride plays several significant roles in any caries - prevention program. These include the formation of fluorapatite, which is more acid resistant than hydroxyapatite. Fluorapatite is very important for tooth remineralization.
- Low solubility:
- Riva Luting has low solubility in the oral environment. This increases the material's ability to resist disintegration and wear caused by oral acidity.
- Setting times:
- There will be minimal loss of working time when using Riva Luting. With adequate working time and a quick setting property, Riva Luting will shorten chair time and ensures early resistance.
- Very low film thickness:
- Riva Luting quickly flows into the preparation. A low film thickness allows the seating of tight fitting indirect restorations.
- With excellent tooth adhesion, high fluoride release and flowability, it is useful for a wide range of clinical applications.
- Indications :
- Cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal inlays, onlays and crowns.
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns.
- Cementation of posts and screws.
- Attachment of metal orthodontic bands.
Write Your Own Review