Riva Luting Plus Liquid Refill, 10g (8.95mL) bottle SDI 8651900
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Riva luting plus is a resin modified, self curing, glass ionomer luting cement, designed for final cementation of metal, PFM and resin crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays plus ceramic inlays and crowns.
- Riva Luting Plus chemically bonds to dentin, enamel and all types of core material.
- Riva Luting Plus Powder / Liquid Kits:
- 10g (8.95mL) Liquid bottle.
- 25g Powder jar.
- Proprietary ionglassTM filler:
- Riva Luting Plus utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI's range of dental cements.
- Riva Luting Plus releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition.
- No Bisphenol A or derivatives:
- Riva Luting Plus does not contain any Bisphenol A or its derivatives. Use this product on your patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- One simple colour:
- Riva Luting Plus is available in a universal light yellow shade.
- High bond strengths:
- Adequate adhesion to human tooth structure is important for long term retention of restorations.
- Riva Luting Plus has excellent adhesion to dentine and zirconia.
- It is great for luting ceramic crowns and inlays.
- High fluoride release:
- Riva Luting Plus's free movement of fluoride provides benefits to the tooth. Fluoride plays several significant roles in any caries - prevention program.
- These include the formation of fluorapatite, which is more acid resistant than
- Fluorapatite is very important for tooth remineralization.
- Clinically insoluble:
- Riva Luting Plus is clinically insoluble when set. It has a very low acid erosion value. This improves the longevity of the restoration, resisting disintegration and wear caused by oral acidity.
- The ISO Standard dictates that a material cannot have acid erosion of more than 0.17mm.
- Setting times:
- There will be minimal loss of working time when using Riva Luting Plus. With adequate working time and a quick setting property, Riva Luting Plus will shorten chair time and ensures early resistance to mastication forces.
- Flexural strength:
- Ensuring reduced cracking and failure in flexion, Riva Luting Plus' high flexural strength ensures longevity of the restoration.
- Very low film thickness:
- Riva Luting Plus quickly flows into the preparation. A low film thickness allows the seating of tight fitting indirect restorations.
- It is useful for a wide range of clinical applications.
- Cementation of resin, metal, or porcelain fused to metal inlays, onlays, bridges and crowns.
- Cementation of ceramic inlays and crowns.
- Cementation of pins, posts and screws.
Write Your Own Review