Riva Luting Plus Capsules, 50/Pk SDI Limited 8651008
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 2, Get 1 Riva Applicator 2 (SDI Part number 5545013)!
- Spend Over $2000 on SDI Composite (Luna, Aura range) or Riva Range (50 Capsules) and receive 1 Jar of SDI Alloy.
- Spend Over $500 on SDI Composite (Luna, Aura range) or Riva Range (50 Capsules) and receive 1 Box of SDI Alloy.>/li>
Please Note: Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: email@example.com or fax 630-361-9222. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated January 1st - March 31st, 2023. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Purchases must be on one order to qualify for free goods. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the US only.
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Riva Luting Plus is a resin modified, self curing, glass ionomer luting cement.
- Riva Luting Plus chemically bonds to dentin, enamel and all types of core material.
- Contains 50 Riva Luting Plus Capsules.
- Proprietary ionglass™ filler:
- Riva Luting Plus utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by SDI glass technologists.
- Ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI's range of dental cements. Riva Luting Plus releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition.
- No Bisphenol A or derivatives:
- Riva Luting Plus does not contain any Bisphenol A or its derivatives. Use this product on your patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- One simple colour:
- Riva Luting Plus is available in a universal light yellow shade.
- High bond strengths:
- Adequate adhesion to human tooth structure is important for long term retention of restorations.
- Riva Luting Plus has excellent adhesion to dentine and zirconia. It is great for luting ceramic crowns and inlays.
- High fluoride release:
- Riva Luting Plus's free movement of fluoride provides benefits to the tooth.
- Fluoride plays several significant roles in any caries - prevention program. These include the formation of fluorapatite, which is more acid resistant than hydroxyapatite.
- Fluorapatite is very important for tooth remineralization.
- Clinically insoluble:
- Riva Luting Plus is clinically insoluble when set. It has a very low acid erosion value.
- This improves the longevity of the restoration, resisting disintegration and wear caused by oral acidity.
- The ISO Standard dictates that a material cannot have acid erosion of more than 0.17mm.
- Setting times:
- There will be minimal loss of working time when using Riva Luting Plus. With adequate working time and a quick setting property, Riva Luting Plus will shorten chair time and ensures early resistance to mastication forces.
- Flexural strength:
- Ensuring reduced cracking and failure in flexion, Riva Luting Plus' high flexural strength ensures longevity of the restoration.
- Very low film thickness:
- Riva Luting Plus quickly flows into the preparation. A low film thickness allows the seating of tight fitting indirect restorations.
- Cementation of resin, metal, or porcelain fused to metal inlays, onlays, bridges and crowns.
- Cementation of ceramic inlays and crowns.
- Cementation of pins, posts and screws.
Write Your Own Review