Riva Light Cure Powder/Liquid Kit, Regular Set - Shade C2 Extra Light Gray SDI 8700512
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: *Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated October 1st - December 31st, 2022. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the continental US States only, Alaska & Hawaii. Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222
Features & Benefits:
- Riva light cure, the glass ionomer restorative with true esthetics.
- Riva Light Cure Powder / Liquid Kits - Shade C2:
- 7.2mL (8g) Riva Light Cure Liquid bottle.
- 15g Riva Light Cure Powder jar.
- Great translucency all shades A2.
- Combination of GIC advantages and composite advantages:
- Riva Light Cure is a light-cured, resin-reinforced glass ionomer restorative cement.
- Glass ionomers release fluoride and chemically bond to the tooth structure whilst composites have excellent aesthetics.
- Riva Light Cure is a combination of both with excellent aesthetics, fluoride release and chemically bonds to the tooth structure.
- Great marginal adaptation:
- Riva Light Cure is the answer to long term micro leakage prevention.
- Use it as a restorative or a base under permanent restorations. Light-cured and self-cured glass ionomer bases were more effective in reducing micro leakage in both the occlusal and proximal cavo surfaces than a flowable resin.
- Exceptional handling:
- Riva Light Cure HV can be manipulated immediately after mixing. It is a very sculptable material. It does not stick to instruments and resists any initial threading traditionally found with a light cured GIC.
- Riva Light Cure HV does not lift off after placement, particularly in the maxillary position.
- Bioactive proprietary ionglass™ technology:
- Riva Light Cure utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, bioactive glass used in SDI's range of glass ionomer products.
- Riva Light Cure releases fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
- Fabulous esthetics:
- Having many shades available, Riva Light Cure enables natural looking restorations with chameleon effects.
- Riva Light Cure shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B2, B3, B4, C2, C4 and bleach. Riva Light Cure HV shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B1.
- Long term wear resistance:
- The surface hardness of resin-reinforced glass ionomer cements means good long-term wear resistance. The greater the surface hardness, the greater the resistance to permanent surface indentation.
- Highest colour stability:
- Riva Light Cure has excellent resistance to common stains such as black tea and red wine.
- Riva Light Cure absorbs about half as much colour from these tannin-rich solutions.
- High flexural strength:
- High flexural strength ensures reduced cracking and failure in flexion. Riva Light Cure has excellent flexural strength.
- Simple procedure:
- Riva Light Cure is quick and simple to place. No bonding procedure is required.
- It chemically bonds to the tooth and provides ion exchange to demineralised dentition.
- BPA free:
- Riva Light Cure does not contain any Bisphenol A (BPA) or its derivatives. Use this product with confidence and peace of mind.
- Orange light safe tip:
- Riva Light Cure's capsule has a transparent orange nozzle. This protects the paste from curing under operating light in between placement.
- Riva Light Cure is useful for a wide range of restorative applications.
Write Your Own Review