RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix Self-Adhesive Resin Cement A2 Universal Shade Refill 3M™ ESPE™ 56846
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Features & Benefits:
- 3M™ RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix Self-Adhesive Resin Cement is for simplicity powered by performance, rely on this enhanced, next-generation formula in an easy-to-use delivery system.
- Convenient dispensing.
- Time-saving - no etching, priming or bonding.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Easy removal of excess.
- Optimal consistency.
- Strong and moisture-tolerant.
- Except for 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges. Selective etching is required to increase surface area for bonding.
- 3M RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix Self-Adhesive Resin Cement Refill includes one 8.5g syringe of shade A2 Universal; 10 mixing tips (regular); 5 mixing tips (wide); 5 endo tips.
- Permanent cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- 3 - unit inlay/onlay bridges.
- All-ceramic, composite or metal restorations to implant abutments.
- 2 -or 3-unit Maryland bridges.
- What's unique for RelyX Unicem 2 Automix Cement?
RelyX Unicem 2 Automix cement is based on the same proven and patented chemistry as RelyX™ Unicem Aplicap™/Maxicap™ Capsules and Clicker™ Dispenser. The RelyX™ Unicem adhesion monomer (a phosphoric acid methacrylate), the patented initiator system and the special filler technology providing the unique neutralization behavior remained unchanged.
Several modifications to that system were made to further enhance material properties and to achieve reliable material quality when automatically mixed in the mixing tip. An additional monomer and a new rheology modifier were added to the mixture and optimized the processing of filler particles. All of that leads to a formulation optimized for the new syringe delivery and displays increased mechanical properties and excellent overall adhesion performance.