RelyX™ Luting Plus Automix Cement 3M™ ESPE™ 3535
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Features & Benefits:
- RelyX™ Luting Plus Automix Cement is the first RMGI cement with a tack light cure option that shortens cleanup to seconds.
- Long history of proven bond strength.
- Sustained fluoride release.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Moisture tolerant.
- RelyX™ Luting Plus Automix Cement is ideal for everyday use such as PFMs, zirconia, metal and pediatric crowns.
- Make your job easier and faster with an advanced resin-modified glass ionomer dental cement in a convenient paste delivery system.
- RelyX™ Luting Plus Automix Cement Value Pack includes 3 - 8.5g Automix syringes, 36 mixing tips; Technique Guide, Instructions for Use.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns and bridges.
- Metal crowns, inlays and onlays.
- All-alumina or all-zirconia strengthened core ceramic restorations (such as Lava™ Zirconia or Procera® AllCeram).
- Orthodontic bands.
- Final cementation of PFMs, metal crowns, all-alumina or all-zirconia strengthened core ceramic restorations to implant abutments.
- How many applications can be done out of each system?
For the RelyX™ Luting Cement powder/liquid system it is recommended to use three scoops to three drops of liquid for a single crown. Based on these ratios, approximately 80 single units can be seated out of one set of powder and liquid. For the RelyX™ Luting Plus Cement paste/paste system it is recommended to dispense two "clicks" of material out of the Clicker™ Dispenser for a single crown. Based on this amount, approximately 40 single units can be seated out of one Clicker dispenser. There are 80 total clicks of material out of a single Clicker dispenser. The back of the plunger has a scale that shows how many clicks are remaining in the Clicker dispenser.
- What is the shelf life for the cements?
RelyX Luting cement powder/liquid system: This product is designed to be stored and used at room temperature. Shelf life at room temperature is 24 months. Ambient temperatures routinely higher than 27°C/80°F, or lower than 10°C/50°F may reduce shelf life. See outer package for expiration date. During use it is very important to make sure that powder vial is completely sealed after use to avoid moisture contamination of the powder, which can eventually cause slow setting. RelyX Luting Plus cement paste/paste system: This product is designed to be used at room temperature. If stored in cooler, allow product to reach room temperature prior to use. Shelf life at room temperature is 24 months. Ambient temperatures routinely higher than 27°C/80°F may reduce shelf life. See outer package for expiration date. It is important to make sure the Clicker dispenser cap is securely latched after use to avoid water loss and drying out of the pastes.
- Are the RelyX Luting cement and RelyX Luting Plus cement indicated for use with ceramic restorations?
The only ceramic restorations indicated are the strengthened−core ceramic restorations fabricated out of alumina (i.e. Procera® AllCeram) or zirconia (i.e. Lava™ Zirconia).