Rapicide® OPA/28 High Level Disinfectant Solution, 1 Gallon, 4/cs Crosstex ML020127
Features & Benefits:
- Rapicide™ OPA/28 High Level Disinfectant is,
- SAFE Protects workers by limiting exposure to disinfectants. Low percentage of OPA and low vapor pressure, reduces irritation to the eyes, nose and throat.
- FAST With a 10-minute high-level manual disinfection time it's faster than all other OPA HLD's in the U.S. healthcare market today. Fast manual disinfection time provides at least one extra disinfection cycle for every five instruments reprocessed.
- EFFECTIVE Inactivates TB, HIV2, MRSA, VRE & Hepatitis. Maximum reuse period of 28 days.
- EASY-TO-USE No mixing or activation required. Comes ready to use. 2-year unopened shelf life and 75 days once opened. Excellent Materials compatibility, non-corrosive to metal.
- Innovative/Safe Formulation - Ready-to-use high-level disinfectant used to reprocess heat-sensitive semi-critical instruments with an active ingredient of 0.575% ortho-Phthalaldehyde (OPA)
- Fast & Economical - High-level disinfection in just 10 minutes at room temperature - 68°F/20°C - with a reuse period of up to 28 days. Use only Rapicide Test Strips to verify MRC (minimum recommended concentration) prior to each use.
- Color/Scent: Colorless/ Mild but distinctive scent.
- RAPICIDE® OPA/28 High-Level Disinfectant provides a superior way to reprocess heat-sensitive, semi critical medical devices that are unsuitable for sterilization.
- RAPICIDE OPA/28 HLD features 5 minute AER disinfection contact time, 10 minute manual disinfection contact time, 28 day reuse life, which is twice the reuse period of competitive 14 day OPA brands, and guaranteed materials compatibility, which allows for the ultimate combination of safety, convenience and value.
- RAPICIDE OPA/28 HLD 10-minute manual disinfection time provides one extra disinfection cycle for every five instruments reprocessed compared to 12-minute OPA, allowing users to reprocess one extra scope per hour and reduce downtime of medical devices.
- RAPICIDE OPA/28 HLD is supplied ready-to-use and does not require activation.
- When safety counts and minutes matter, choose RAPICIDE® OPA/28
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for patients and staff just got easier.
- RAPICIDE OPA/28 provides a superior way to reprocess heat-sensitive, semi-critical medical devices that are unsuitable for heat sterilization.
- It features the fastest disinfection time, twice the reuse period of other OPA brands and guaranteed materials compatibility, which allows for the ultimate combination of safety, convenience and value.
- Take quicker action against microorganisms: With RAPICIDE® OPA/28, you have a powerful, ready-to-use disinfectant carrying an active ingredient of 0.575% ortho-phthalaldehyde (OPA). High-level disinfect devices manually in just 10 minutes at room temperature (20°C minimum), to achieve bactericidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal kills.
- Leverage proprietary surfactant technology for superior results RAPICIDE OPA/28's proprietary surfactant technology aids disinfectant penetration through cell walls of microorganisms - improving disinfection efficacy relative to other OPA brands.
- Lasts Longer : Use for up to 28 days: It's important for healthcare providers to manage budgets carefully while still delivering high-quality patient care. RAPICIDE® OPA/28 High-Level Disinfectant has been tested to provide 84 reuse cycles1 along with a reuse period of up to 28 days - twice the reuse period of other OPA brands. This allows the use of one bottle versus two4 over a 28-day period, creating potential cost-saving opportunities and protecting your workers by limiting exposure to disinfectants.
- Rapicide™ OPA/28 by the numbers
- 5 Minute AER disinfection time at 25°C.
- 10 Minute manual disinfection time at 20°C minimum.
- 84 Reuse cycles.
- 28 Day reuse period.
- 2 Final rinses in Medivators AER.
- 3 Final rinses needed for manual applications.
- For use with metals, plastics, elastomers and adhesives. Non-corrosive to metals.
Write Your Own Review