Pulse® CR Synthetic Exam Gloves, Large, Polychloroprene, Non-Sterile, Powder-Free, Textured, Pink, 200/bx, 10 bx/cs IHC 193302
|Manufacturer:||Innovative Healthcare Corporation|
Temporarily Unavailable for Sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Pulse® CR Aqua Chloroprene Exam Gloves made from non-latex, Polychloroprene synthetic polymer.
- These new Pulse® CR exam gloves offer all of the benefits of natural rubber latex, with none of the allergen problems associated with latex.
- These exam gloves are the most comfortable gloves you'll ever wear!
- They're incredibly soft, unbelievably elastic, and yet they're still amazingly strong.
- Textured finish provides excellent wet or dry gripping ability. Pink color.
- Gloves, Exam, Chloroprene, Non-Sterile, Non-Latex, Powder-Free, Textured, Pink color.
- Large, 20.80 Size, 200 Gloves/Box.
- Low Modulus.
- Softer, More Comfortable fit.
- No Risk of Latex Allergens.
- Improved Wet/Dry Grip.
- Pulse® CR is manufactured in compliance with multiple international standards, including the following:
- ASTM D6977: Standard Specification for Polychloroprene Examination Gloves for Medical Application.
- ASTM D5151: Standard Test Method for Detection of Holes in Medical Gloves.
- ASTM F1671: Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens.
- Provide softer and comfortable fit.
Write Your Own Review