ProSeal I Portable Sealant Unit, No Handpiece DNTLworks 1300
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- The exceptionally powerful and quiet ProSeal™ I self-contained hygiene units from DNTLWorks Equipment Corporation exceed the standard for quality in portable sealant programs.
- Impact-resistant case incorporates built-in wheels and retractable handle.
- Powerful, quiet vacuum pump with dual hoses for HVE and saliva ejector use.
- Integrated, non-retracting water source with air/water syringe for irrigating and drying.
- Large waste container with automatic overflow shutoff.
- Mini-compressor for air/water syringe use.
- Hospital grade power cord with 15 amp circuit breaker.
- Made with pride in the USA Additional Features.
- One-piece design is both durable and rugged.
- Electric slows peed handpiece in ProSeal II.
- Powerful vacuum pump with dual-hose design accommodates many brands of HVE and saliva ejector tips.
- Efficient mini-compressor for air/water syringe use.
- Built-in carrying handle.
- ProSeal™ I Self-Contained Mobile Treatment Console, 110 V Specification:
- Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Width: 10.0" (25.4 cm)
- Height: 20.0" (50.8 cm)
- Weight: ProSeal I - 48 lbs. (22.7 kg)
- Vacuum Motor Power: 1/3 hp
- Vacuum Strength: 10" InHg
- Vacuum Flow: 4.8 cfm
- Waste Receptacle: 2qt. (1.9 Liters)
- Sound Level: 46 dB
- Automatic Overflow Shutoff Valve
- Power Supply: 115 volts / 60Hz, 220 volts / 50Hz
- Circuit Breaker: 15 amps
- Hospital Grade Wiring: NEMA Type, 5-15P Plug
- For Portable Sealant Programs.
Write Your Own Review