ProPak II Portable Delivery Unit with A.V.S. Suction DNTLworks 1050
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- The versatile and economical DNTLworks ProPak series of portable delivery units has a sleek design in a durable lightweight carrying case.
- Lightweight, strong case with padded carrying handle.
- Easily assembled, all components fit into case with room to store additional supplies.
- Unique, pull-out design of control panel makes unit easy to clean.
- Easy to operate, color-coded controls.
- Coiled or straight handpiece tubing.
- Air/water syringe.
- Self-contained water supply.
- 1.9 liter waste container.
- Adjustable, built-in AVS suction system in ProPak II.
- Manual controls for one or two handpieces.
- Accommodates most brands of handpieces.
- Non-retracting water coolant system with 500 ml reservoir.
- Automatic handpiece flush system.
- Color-coded controls for easy identification, training and utilization.
- Lockable, ABS/Polycarbonate or ATA 300 rated cases.
- ProPak II™ Portable Delivery Unit with A.V.S. Suction Specification:
- Case Size: 18.75" x 14.5" x 7.75"
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Containers: Water: 1 liter (standard), Waste: 2 liter
- Tubing: 2 non-retractable four-hole connections, with flush system
- Water: Three-way syringe
- Pressure: Adjustable from 0 to 60 psi
- Included Accessories: Tool and repair kit.
- Designed for use in the field. Ideal for applications which do not require suction.
Write Your Own Review