ProCart III Self-Contained Mobile Treatment Console DNTLworks 2400
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- ProCart™ III Self-Contained Mobile Treatment Console introduces the latest advancements in self-contained delivery systems technology into the progressive dental practice.
- ProCart™ III joins the growing family of other successful self-contained products from DNTLworks Equipment Corporation.
- Where can you implement the new ProCart™ III? Increase your existing office's productivity by expanding into unused areas.
- Open a satellite office. For new dentists, open your first practice without costly plumbing and electrical wiring expenses.
- ProCart™ III is perfectly suited for other dental treatment locations.
- Expand your vision to include hospitals, nursing homes, military installations, correctional facilities, community health centers, and other public health organizations.
- Built-in amalgam separator.
- Quick access to internal compartments.
- Rounded corners and edges to make cleaning easier.
- Locking rear casters.
- Superior sound reduction.
- Three separate oil-free pumps are built in.
- Compressor for handpieces and air/water syringe.
- Vacuum pump for HVE and saliva ejector.
- Waste purge pump for hands free waste removal.
- Strong, light weight aluminum chassis.
- Two one-liter fresh water reservoirs.
- Three automatic handpiece positions.
- Two automatic evacuation positions.
- Extra electrical outlets inside and outside.
- External air and water quick connects.
- Convenient side maneuvering handles.
- Easy-to-reach handpiece controls.
- Wet/Dry foot control disc.
- Moisture separator for the compressed air.
- Filtered exhaust air.
- Waster material is filtered twice.
- ProCart™ III Self-Contained Mobile Treatment Console Specifications
- Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Depth: 26" (66 cm)
- Height: 32" (81 cm)
- Weight: 112 lbs. (50.8 kg)
- Sound Level: 44dB @ 3 feet (91.4 cm
- Voltage: 115 Volts / 60Hz (Model 2400), 220 Volts / 50Hz (Model 2410)
- Wattage: 1200 - 1440 Watts
- Compressor Horsepower: 1/3 hp Oil-Free
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 100 psi (4.8 Bar - 6.9 Bar)
- Flow Rate: 2.5scfm @ 40 psi
- Air Reservoir: 1 Gallon (3.8 Liters
- Vacuum System Operating Pressure: 12" Hg
- Vacuum System Flow Rate: 4.6 scfm
- Waste Receptacle: 2 qt (1.9 Liters)
- Perfectly Suited for any Dental Treatment Location.
Write Your Own Review