ProBrite Halogen Headband Light - Wall Plug-In DNTLworks 6011
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this product and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- The ProBrite™ series of dental operatory and headband lights combines powerful, long-life halogen bulbs in a variety of styles and mounting configurations.
- The ProBrite™ series includes direct-beam halogen bulb lights, fiber-optic light transmission units and two types of headband lights.
- ProBrite™ Headband Lights have an adjustable focusing lens with an articulating mount on a comfortable, soft plastic, adjustable headband.
- Strong, flexible arm remains stationary where required.
- Bright, even illumination.
- Unobstructed view of field.
- Molded COC Lens projects a uniform beam with consistent intensity from the center to the edge of the projected beam.
- Virtually no parallax induced shadows.
- Flexible headband easily adjusts to all head sizes.
- Very comfortable soft, durable foam silicone rubber forehead cushion pad.
- Easily cleaned, simply wash with disinfectant soap.
- Projected beam is completely cool and contains no UV.
- ProBrite™ halogen lights come with a high-quality 40-inch (101.6 cm) flexible gooseneck and 78 inch (198.1 cm) power cord.
- Lightweight construction, weighs 6 lbs (2.7 Kg).
- ProBrite™ lights provide the healthcare professional with the perfect solution for difficult lighting requirements.
Write Your Own Review