Posey Walking Belts, Medium, 41" L x 5" W, Fits 33"-38" Waist TIDI 6534M
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Walking Belts, white, cotton belt is 5" (13 cm) wide and has three hand loops, one at each side and one horizontal loop in the back.
- The side handles are reinforced with plastic for a more secure grip.
- Attaches quickly with plastic quick-release buckles.
- Adjustable strap in back for improved fit.
- Machine washable.
- Available in medium size, dimension: 41 L x 5" W, Fits 33"-38" Waist. Direction:
- Center the belt around the patient's waist with the quick-release buckles in the center front and the rear adjustment strap at the top of the belt.
- Adjust the belt to fi t so it is snug, but not uncomfortable for the patient, and close it with the hook-and-loop fastener. You should be able to slide your open hand (flat) between the belt and the patient.
- Secure the quick-release buckles and tighten the straps so that they lie flat.
- Tighten the cotton strap in the rear of the belt until it fits snugly in the waist area. Make sure the strap and buckle lie flat against the belt.
- The Posey Ergonomic Walking Belt is used for a patient who is not stable enough to walk alone.
Write Your Own Review