Posey Smoker's Aprons, Premium, Navy, 30" W x 36" H TIDI 4551
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Smoker's Aprons Premium, cover a seated smoker and help prevent accidental burns to the skin and/or clothing.
- Hot ashes and lit cigarettes will not burn through the fabric, however, they may scorch the fabrics or leave a burn mark on the surface.
- These Smoker's Aprons can be used in a variety of applications with individuals in wheelchairs, gerichairs, dining room chairs, etc.
- The aprons are reversible, with no front or back for extended life.
- Ideal for facilities needing to satisfy requirements from state inspectors and insurance companies, while accommodating patient/resident rights.
- Protective covering shields against hot ashes and dropped cigarettes. Adjustable neck strap secured with a quick-release buckle. Bottom ties offer additional securement options.
- Premium Apron is made of a lightweight fire resistant fabric woven from Nomex® and Kevlar® fibbers.
- Same fabric that is used in outer shells of many firefighter suits.
- Machine washable.
- Economy Apron is made of a silver gray silicone coated fiberglass fabric and can be wiped clean.
- Color: Navy blue.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 36" H (76 cm x 91 cm).
- Patients needing protection against possible burns from smoking materials.
Write Your Own Review