Posey Skin Sleeves, Large, 18" L, 11" Circumference, Light, Yellow Band TIDI 6000L
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® SkinSleeves protectors are versatile, non-compression knitted skin coverings suitable for a variety of applications.
- They help provide a protective covering against tears and abrasions for thin, fragile skin tissue.
- The soft cotton/nylon/spandex 4-way stretch yarn is not made with natural rubber latex and adapts to a wide variety of individuals.
- SkinSleeves protectors can also help prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by blending in with the patient's own skin tone and camouflaging IV or wound sites.
- Features color-coded sizing bands.
- Versatile non-compression skin covering that offers a discreet way to protect your patient's fragile skin from tears, bruises, and abrasions.
- Helps prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by camouflaging IV sites and wound sites. Helps protect thin, fragile skin tissue.
- Offers a protective barrier against skin tears and abrasions.
- Knitted from latex free soft cotton/nylon/spandex four-way stretch yarn.
- Models available with two different skin tone colors.
- Features color coded sizing bands.
- Machine washable.
- SkinSleeves™ protectors are intended to fit as a comfort product. Actual fit will depend on individual anthropometric measurements and patient comfort level.
- Posey regular Skinsleeves™ protector will stretch up to 100% in size (combination of both width and length).
- Size/Color Band: Large/Yellow.
- Skin Color: Light.
- Style: Regular.
- Length: 18" (46 cm).
- Fits Limb Circum.: 11" (28 cm). Direction:
- Beginning with upper arm opening, roll inside edge of the SkinSleeves protector outwards; continue to roll until you reach the thumb opening.
- Slip the arm opening of the SkinSleeves protector over the patient's hand, fitting the patient's thumb through the thumb hole.
- Unroll the SkinSleeves protector back up over the arm. Adjust to desired placement.
- If desired, the patient's thumb can be removed from the thumb opening and the SkinSleeves protector "rolled up" on the wrist to uncover the palm.
- Patients with fragile skin prone to tears and abrasions; patients who disrupt IV and/or wound sites.
Write Your Own Review