Posey Skin Leg Sleeves, Medium, 13 1/2" L, 11" Circumference, Light, Green Band TIDI 6001
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® Skin Leg Sleeves protectors are versatile, non-compression knitted skin coverings suitable for a variety of applications.
- They help provide a protective covering against tears and abrasions for thin, fragile skin tissue.
- The soft cotton/nylon/spandex 4-way stretch yarn is not made with natural rubber latex and adapts to a wide variety of individuals.
- SkinSleeves protectors can also help prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by blending in with the patient's own skin tone and camouflaging IV or wound sites.
- Padded SkinSleeves protectors are also available, featuring a thicker plush pile.
- Features color-coded sizing bands.
- Versatile non-compression skin covering that offers a discreet way to protect your patient's fragile skin from tears, bruises and abrasions.
- Helps protect thin, fragile skin tissue.
- Offers a protective barrier against skin tears and abrasions.
- Helps prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by camouflaging IV sites and wound sites.
- Knitted from latex free soft cotton/nylon/spandex four-way stretch yarn.
- Model available with extra padding (6005).
- Machine washable.
- SkinSleeves™ protectors for the leg are intended to fit as a comfort product.
- Actual fit will depend on individual anthropometric measurements and patient comfort level.
- Posey regular SkinSleeves™ protectors will stretch up to 100% in size (combination of both width and length).
- Padded sizes have limited stretchability.
- Size/Color Band: Medium/Green.
- Skin Color: Light.
- Style: Regular
- Length: 13 1/2" (34 cm).
- Fits Limb Circum.: 11" (28 cm).
- PKG.: 1 pair. Direction:
- Beginning with upper leg opening, roll inside edge of SkinSleeves protector outwards until you get within 3" of the toe opening.
- Slip the upper leg opening of the SkinSleeves protector over the patient's foot, pulling it up until the heel "crook" of the SkinSleeves protector fits snugly over the patient's heel.
- Unroll the SkinSleeves protector up the leg. Adjust to desired placement.
- Patients with fragile skin prone to tears and abrasions; patients who disrupt IV and/or wound sites.
Write Your Own Review