Posey Side Rail Wedges, 35" L x 17" H x 2" D TIDI 5708
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® Side Rail Wedges help protect patients from injury by helping close the gaps around the perimeter of the mattress and by cushioning the side rails and the headboard or footboard.
- They also help to deter the patient's release of restraints. Each Side Rail Wedge attaches with hook-and-loop straps and is made of durable, medium density foam and covered in soft, water repellent vinyl.
- Helps provide protection around the complete bed perimeter and helps close the gap between the mattress and the frame/side rails.
- Can be zipped together with the Posey Horseshoe Wedge #5730.
- Rises 11" (28 cm) above mattress surface for excellent protection.
- Made of soft foam and covered in wipe-clean vinyl.
- Dimensions: 35" L x 17" H x 2" D (89 cm x 43 cm x 5 cm).
- Quantity: 1 pair. Direction:
- Inspect product prior to use. DO NOT use soiled or damaged products.
- With the bed flat, position the Side Rail Wedge on the inside of the side rail so that the wedge fits snugly between the mattress and the side rail.
- Open the hook and loop straps and reapply them so that the Side Rail Wedge is secured to the side rail.
- Check for proper fit. Modified beds may not be compatible with Posey Side Rail Wedges.
- Patients at risk for bed entrapment and/or injury; patients prone to unassisted bed exit.
Write Your Own Review