Posey Securesleeve® Soft Arm Splint, Infant, Large, 4 1/2" L x 4" W, 1 1/2"-4" Circumference TIDI 8168IL
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® SecureSleeve® Soft, Arm Splint Infant is a multi-purpose external arm splint. It is designed to reduce patients' arm movement without rigid splints.
- The Posey SecureSleeve® is a multi-purpose external arm splint that helps protect tubes, IV sites, and wounds by reducing patient arm movement.
- Posey has an array of innovative, easy-to-use solutions that keep your patients safe and comfortable.
- Multi-purpose arm splints.
- Easily applied with hook and loop closure.
- May be pinned or clipped to the patient's sleeve to help prevent sliding.
- Filled with tiny, flame retardant polystyrene beads.
- Translucent fabric allows the splint to stay in place during X-rays.
- Facilitate comfort with tiny, flame retardant polystyrene bead filling.
- Machine washable.
- One per package.
- Prevents patients from grabbing and dislodging tubes.
- Provides patient comfort with unique beaded technology.
- Enables full hand mobility.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" L x 4" W (11cm x 10cm).
- Limb Circ.: 1 1/2"-4" (4-10cm). Direction:
- Open the SecureSleeve® Protector by releasing the hook-and-loop adjustment straps.
- Orient the sleeve so that the plastic buckles are positioned towards the patient. Infant sized sleeves will orient the strap towards the patient.
- Adjust the sleeve to the desired position on the limb. The sleeve should be centered over the elbow with the opening towards the inside of the arm. For leg application, the sleeve should be centered over the knee with the opening towards the front of the leg.
- Secure the sleeve by threading the hook-and-look strap through the plastic buckle and securing back onto itself. To secure an infant sized sleeve, wrap the hook-and-loop strap around the limb and attach to the corresponding hook-and-loop strip. Leave enough room to easily insert two fingers between the device and the patient's limb to maintain adequate circulation.
- Patients requiring an external limb splint.
Write Your Own Review