Posey Respiratory Foam Trach Ties, 9" L x 1" W, Neonatal and Infants, 7-9", 12/dz TIDI 8197S
Features & Benefits:
- Posey offers easy-to-use methods for inflating and securing patient tracheal tubes and pulse oximeters.
- The POSEY® Respiratory Foam Trach Tie is used to hold a tracheal tube or oxygen cannula in place.
- One-piece collar helps secure most tracheostomy tubes.
- Designed to help prevent removal, extubation, and decannulation during severe coughing spasms.
- Adjustable sizing for a comfortable fit.
- Dimensions: 9" L x 1" W (23 cm x 3 cm).
- Size: Small.
- Fits: Neonatal and infant necks 7-9" (18-23 cm).
- Qty.: 1 doz.
- Patients with tracheostomy tubes, oxygen cannula support use.
Write Your Own Review