Posey Quilted Long Boot, Plaid, 14" L x 9" H TIDI 6113
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey footcare products help reduce patient discomfort by minimizing friction and shearing, offering calf support, keeping sheets and blankets off of the patient's feet, and raising the heel to reduce the risk of pressure injuries.
- The POSEY® Quilted Long Boot offloads the heel and helps protect heels, ankles, and calves from skin irritation.
- Intended for use by patients who are seated or in bed.
- The boot helps reduce pressure on the heel by dispersing weight evenly along the calf.
- The protectors are filled with polyester fibber, covered with a cotton fabric, and have three padded adjustable straps with hook-and-loop closures.
- Machine washable and one size fits most applications. One pair per package.
- Helps offer greater calf support while helping to protect delicate skin.
- Soft cotton/polyester fabric minimizes the risk of friction and shear.
- Comfortable hollow core microfiber filling.
- Opening for increased heel ventilation.
- Hook-and-loop fasteners for quick and easy application.
- One size fits most.
- Machine washable.
- Blue plaid.
- Dimensions: 14" L x 9" H (36 cm x 23 cm). Direction:
- Unfasten the hook and loop padded straps.
- Place the product on the foot so that two straps can be secured around the calf and one strap secured across the toes.
- Fasten the hook and loop padded straps for the desired fit.
- Patients at low risk for skin breakdown and friction burns.
Write Your Own Review