Posey PRO Heel Stabilizer Wedge TIDI 6219
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- The POSEY® PRO-HEELX® Heel Stabilizer Protector offloads patient heels for the prevention or treatment of heel pressure injuries.
- Designed to float the heels above the bed surface and helps protect against heel pressure injuries.
- Durable straps help with foot drop functionality.
- 2" heel lift helps isolate the heel and the large opening helps ensure adequate ventilation and cooling of the heel and eases patient monitoring.
- Machine washable and available in three sizes to customize fit any patient type.
- The outer fabric is made of breathable nylon, allowing moisture and heat to migrate away from the foot.
- Ortho-Wick™ inner-liner material for moisture management and patient care and comfort.
- Continuous 2" (5 cm) heel suspension, which helps provide maximum heel ulcer prevention or treatment for your patient.
- Ortho-Wick™ inner liner material for moisture management and patient care and comfort.
- Four easily adjustable durable straps and reinforced padded sides reduce the risk of foot drop.
- Posey quality construction allows the PRO-heeLx to be laundered and it will maintain its shape and resiliency.
- Optional stabilizer wedge (6219) is available to help prevent lateral foot and leg rotation.
- Meets CA #117, Section E Flame Retardancy Standards.
- PRO-heeLx® Heel Protector - Stabilizer Wedge, Women's Shoe Sizes: N/A, Men's Shoe Sizes: N/A. Direction:
- Record the patient's name on the ID label.
- Release all hook and loop closures.
- Gently lower the patient's foot into the protector.
- Attach the calf straps to the opposing side. The straps should be applied securely to ensure that the protector cannot be easily removed from the patient's lower leg.
- For foot drop control, criss-cross the upper straps over the patient's foot and secure them to the top and sides of the protector or down the side.
- Use two fingers to ensure there is adequate clearance between the straps and the patient's foot, and that they are not overtightened.
- Place fingers through the heel opening to ensure that the heel is properly isolated. Adjust straps if necessary.
- Securely attach hook side of the wedge to either side of the PRO-heeLx to prevent lateral foot and leg rotation.
- Patients at risk for heel pressure injuries, skin breakdown, and/or friction burns.
Write Your Own Review