Posey Phototherapy Eye Protectors, Newborns and Preemies, 12/bx Tidi 4646
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® Phototherapy Eye Protectors are used during phototherapy treatment to protect the eyes of babies born prematurely.
- Fits Head Circumference: Small Preemie 8-9" (20-23cm), Preemie: 9-13 1/2" (23-34cm), Newborn: 12-14" (30-35cm).
- Special nylon layer blocks 99.9% of UV rays.
- Hook-and-loop fasteners attach to head and over the crown to help keep securely in place.
- Quantity: 1 doz.
- NICU/Pediatric patients receiving phototherapy.
Write Your Own Review