Posey Peek-A-Boo Pediatric Mitt, Large, padded with Inspection Flap, Fiber Fill TIDI 2911L
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® Pediatric Mitts are used as an option to help protect young patients who are prone to disrupting medical treatment.
- A mitt hinders picking and tube pulling and is considered to be a less restrictive device that should be considered or tried before more restrictive methods are utilized.
- The Pediatric Mitt also features an inspection flap for easy access to the patient's hand.
- Child-friendly print to increase patient compliance.
- Less restrictive alternative to using limb holders; allow freedom of limb movement.
- Double padded fiberfill.
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure.
- No finger separators.
- Fits either hand.
- Machine washable.
- Quantity: 1 pair
- Peek-A-Boo® Mitts can be opened to help enable circulation checks without removing the mitt.
- Style: Youth.
- Cuff: 1.75" (4.5cm).
- Wrist Circ.: 5.5" (14cm).
- Length: 6.5" (16.5 cm).
- Patients assessed to be at risk of disrupting life-saving medical treatments (e.g. chronic tube pulling), patients assessed to be at risk of line pulling, which may prevent monitoring of vital signs, and patients whose picking, pulling, scratching, or peeling exacerbates a skin condition, causes self-injury, or compromises wound site integrity.
Write Your Own Review