Posey Lateral Wedge, X-Large, 23" L x 7" W x 9" H TIDI 6309XL
Features & Benefits:
- Posey positioning products provide upper torso support and are ideal for patients who lean laterally.
- POSEY® Lateral Wedges are ideal for keeping bedridden patients repositioned to help eliminate pressure points over bony prominences, thereby helping reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers.
- With the lightweight Lateral Wedges, it is possible to turn the patient without assistance.
- Lateral Wedges help assist caregivers comply with NPUAP and AHRQ guidelines for using a 30-degree lateral inclined position when turning patients to help avoid pressure on the hip.
- Ideal for helping to keep bedridden patients re-positioned, reducing pressure points under bony prominences and the incidence of pressure ulcers.
- Easy to shape and position.
- Fits: Patients over 180 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23" L x 7" W x 9" H (58 cm x 18 cm x 23 cm).
- Available in X-Large size.
- Patients requiring additional positioning support in a bed or chair.
Write Your Own Review