Posey KeepSafe Essential with AC Power, Magnet Plate TIDI 8373
Features & Benefits:
- The Posey Keep Safe Essential is an important part of your falls management protocols.
- Ensure all parts of this system are operational before leaving a patient/resident unattended.
- The Posey Keep Safe Essential is an easy to use, restraint free addition to your falls management program.
- The Keep Safe Essential provides an early warning when a patient/resident attempts to rise from a bed, chair or toilet.
- This system does not prevent falls or injury from falls and is not a substitute for patient/resident care, rounding and a comprehensive falls management protocol in your facility.
- The Keep Safe Essential consists of an alarm with an adjustable cord and magnet and activates as the patient/resident attempts to rise and disconnects the magnet.
- Five alarm tones. There are five different alarm tone options which can be used in different patient/resident rooms, or to discern between different caregivers or levels of fall risk for easy patient/ resident identification.
- Three alarm modes. Three alarm modes allow for facility or alarm choices regarding caregiver notification in the event the alarm is triggered. The alarm modes are "Voice and Tone," "Tone Only" and "Voice Only."
- High and low volume settings. Two alarm volume settings allow for facility or alarm choices regarding caregiver notification in the event the alarm is triggered. The volume options are low and high.
- SUSPEND button. Silences the alarm until the magnet is replaced on the magnet plate. Alarm will resume monitoring when you place the magnet back on the face plate.
- Cord and magnet monitoring. Alarm activates when magnet is removed. Magnet pull cord adjusts to range of mobility and "safety zone" best suited for each patient/resident.
- Battery operated. The alarm uses four (4) "AAA" alkaline batteries.
- Audible low battery warning. Alarm "chirps" about every 15 seconds when batteries need changing. This sound is different than any of the alarm tones and easily alerts caregivers of the need to change batteries.
- DC jack. For AC connection.
- AC adapter. The Keep Safe Essential 8373AC enables users to operate on AC electrical power. (To obtain the AC adapter with the 8373 alarm, order the 8373AC).
- Impact resistant cover. Helps minimize damage if dropped.
- Patients/residents with diminished cognitive or mobility skills.
- Patients/residents receiving medications that may cause disorientation, drowsiness, dizziness, or frequent urination.
- Patients/residents (new or existing) with a history of falls, or who are assessed to be at risk of falling based on your selected fall-risk assessment.
- Patients/residents who are restless or prone to get up in the middle of the night.
- Patients/residents who require mandatory bed rest.
Write Your Own Review