Posey Heel-Elbow Protection, Large, up to 13 1/2" Circumference TIDI 6224L
Features & Benefits:
- The POSEY® Knitted Heel/Elbow Protectors are designed for low risk patients requiring comfort and/or protection against abrasions from contact surfaces.
- Comfortable sock-like covering helps provide comfort and helps protect against limb friction and shear forces.
- Flexible stretch yarn helps minimize friction and shearing on the skin.
- Non-compression, expandable knit weave helps promote air circulation.
- Sewn-in contoured soft-open cell foam pad located at the bony prominences of the heel and elbow.
- Machine washable.
- Fitting Guidelines: Knitted Heel/Elbow Protectors are intended to fit as a comfort product. Actual fit will depend on individual anthropometric measurements and patient comfort level. These protectors will stretch up to 30%.
- Available in Large size, Fits Limbs: Up to 13 1/2" (34 cm), Circumference. Direction:
- Make sure the skin area to be covered by the Heel and Elbow Protector is free of any open wounds or pressure ulcers.
- Select the appropriate size for the patient's heel or elbow.
- Slip the Heel and Elbow Protector over the foot or arm and position the internal contoured pad over the area to be cushioned.
- The Heel and Elbow Protector should fit snugly on the limb. If it appears to be too tight or loose, choose the next most appropriate size to ensure patient comfort.
- Patients requiring comfort or at risk for skin irritation.
Write Your Own Review